18th April 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Engineer through Engineering Diploma course?

Respected Sir, I have given my 10th Board exam and now I want to do Diploma in Engineering course. I just want to know that if I do Diploma course then I can become a Software Engineer or not? I want to become a Software Engineer. Please help me!

24th April 2018, 10:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer through Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, you can become Software Engineer after completing Diploma in Engineering course.

For this, you will have to pursue Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science.

After completing Diploma course, you will have to take lateral entry to Bachelor course for Computer Science/Software Engineering course.

In this way, you can save your 1 year in graduation. After successful completion of your graduation course, you could be placed into a MNC for the post of Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?