26th December 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to become a CDPO in Bihar? Who conducts this exam? Will I have to give physical fitness test for it?

Hello sir, Please tell me what is qualification required to become a CDPO in Bihar? Who conducts this exam? Will I have to give physical fitness test for it?

27th December 2016, 10:58 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to become a CDPO in Bihar? Who conducts this exam? Will I have to give physical fitness test for it?

Bihar Social welfare development all set to publish vacancy for the child development project officer.Exam for this vacancy is expected to be held in month of Jan 2017.
As of now there is no such update available by BPSC regarding the CDPO exam.
>> You need to be physically fit for this post, which means that you must not have any diseases .
>> You must have qualified graduate degree from any stream for this post.
>> There are two paper to qualify first paper consist of General knowledge and second paper consist of mixed questions of social work, sociology , anthropology .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?