11th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?

what qualification and age required for indian railway guards because i want to become guard in Indian Railways.

11th August 2011, 06:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?

hi dear
criteria for to became a guard in railway .
The candidates should pass 10th to apply for this post , from a recognize board.
the age limit is 16 - 18 yrs , but now don't worry about your job do your study at least of graduate then you can also apply for more good job with good salary,
for this you have to give exam under upsc so, for more details you can visit website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
or you can also visit official website of railway department.

good luck...........
11th August 2011, 06:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?

hi dear
The candidates should pass 10th to apply for this post , from a recognize board.
the age limit is 16 - 18 yrs , but now don't worry about your job do your study at least of graduate then you can also apply for more good job with good salary,
for this you have to give exam under upsc so, for more details you can visit website

good luck...........
26th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what age limit for Railway Job in General quota
13th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hey i m praveen raghuvanshi.........i want to give railway exame so plz send your requirment.
14th December 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am now read class xi . i want to apply for railwayguard .
29th January 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, im sunil jadhav from belgaum distric.
i've completed my 12th in commerce from vishwnath manadevo parulekar higher secondary school verem goa.

Im jobless at thise time,
so. Do you think ill get any job in indian railway...???????
25th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a student of mechanical engineering final year and my age is 25 now can i apply the application form of indian coast guard and can i attend the examination of indian coast guard now? please tell me..
23rd April 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for railway gaurd job sir, iam 10th passed sir whats the scale sir plz reply iam intersted to do this job too much........................:)
1st May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam preparing the job of my dads,he was expired, iam completed my degree(B.A). iam just in 22 years, how can i apply the post of train guard, my native place is vijayawada.
1st May 2012, 09:35 PM
chandu9191

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/required-qualification-age-criteria-become-guard-indian-railways-324031.html#ixzz1tdAQTpIB
4th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 and I want to become train driver can i become?????????
20th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

qualification for mechanic in raiway?
26th November 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,am finished 12th and doing my B.E. in EEE 3rd year,am wearing spectacles, weather i eligibility to become a gaurd?
23rd December 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, my father was expired our financial condition is weak so i want to railway driver / guard so i cannot to continue our study .
5th January 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a student of b.com and my age is 19 can i become the guard of railway
5th March 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

now im going to finish BE- electrical engineer... i want to become a train guard for electric trains for that what can i do???
16th May 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am jyoti i have one que. Plz ans. Them now i am waiting for you ansering.my que: What will be the salary of indian railway guard?
21st September 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student in class 12 com but me class 10 is 45% only i am gaurd post appely or no sir plz help me. vivek bhati from ujjain (m.p)
23rd November 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Akhilesh verma
I am 12th pass I want to know about age limit and qualification of Railway guard job please
1st December 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
mein inter pass out hoon.kya mein raiway goods guard ke liye eligible hoon.
my phone number is-9431671118.
3rd February 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Resp. Sir I m Maharashtra government employee age 31 general category. What is age limit for me for railway group c post?
30th July 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of ITI. . Trade - DIESEL MECHANIC. .. Sir I want to know what qualifications is required to be a railway guard. .?? and the scale of seleary? ? please reply. .!!
4th February 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am student commerce and my 12th is completed and i want to fill the job in railway guard form but my percent is less in 12th in 50... So i am a general
Category so i am able is not ::
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?