17th April 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to join Commando Force? Selection procedure & age limit to apply?

Hello everyone, I want to join Commando Force. I would like to know that what qualification is required for joining this force? Please tell me about the age limit for joining and the selection procedure also. Waiting for your response.

30th April 2018, 02:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to join Commando Force? Selection procedure & age limit to apply?

Commando is a elite force of Indian Army. So if you wanted to be a commando you have to first of all join Indian Army as a soldier or as a officer. Indian Army issues notification time- to- time for requirement of commandos individuals working in army can apply and they have to undergo 6 months training in the special forces regiments.

Eligibilities:-

You have to complete the 10th or any equivalent examination and there is no relaxation for the other cast people all have the same common rules.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 23 years.

You should be Indian citizen.

Your eyesight should be normal and no defects i.e 6/6

Your height should be minimum of 157 cms.

To get into Indian Army, you have to write either of these two exams:-

NDA for Plus two passed candidates or CDS for graduate candidates.

You have to go for the attitude test after that you have to go for interview in the air force then get the Pre- joining fitness test.

There will be physical, mental tests carried out as part of the training. Those who successfully complete the hard training program can become Commandos with in the army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?