1st May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to join Indian Army as an officer?

the qualifications needed to join indian army as an officer...please send ot me the details

2nd May 2013, 10:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join Indian Army as an officer?

Indian Army can be joined basically in two ways - one after 12th through NDA and another through CDS after Graduation.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am Bsc maths 2nd year complete i have written cds exam acpt
16th July 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,i am studying BE mechonical engineering 3 year .After complete my engineering degree, I am wiilling to join army.what kind of knowlege used to join army depart ment.
and additionaly what is the first exam to join army.Sir, i have lot of confusion to join ARMY.please help me sir.
20th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 standar ,,,my age is 17 and i wants to join in army what to do now ...plse rply to my e mail adrees that is [email protected]
25th September 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,am antony i have complete my graduation in bsc physics and also went to thal sainik camp through ncc...if i have any speacial entry to indian army...
1st January 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am study in science stream.what is better options in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?