15th February 2011, 06:34 PM
saialal

Question paper for recruitment exams Executive Engineer post in PSUs

Hi,

This is saikat Pal. I am preparing myself for the Executive Trainee Technical post in electrical engineering.Can you pls send me the question peaper for 2010 and 2009?My email id is [email protected].

Thanks
Saikat Pal

28th February 2011, 03:30 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question paper for recruitment exams Executive Engineer post in PSUs

hi,
i am giving you some questions:

1-SNR is defined as: 4 options.
2-To calculate the number of RAMchips for a given one: 4 options
3-The correct value of COS(A) in terms of exponential: 4 options
4-A figure to represent which kind of Flipflop: 4 options
5-A prob. on adder with shift register to identified no. of clock used to show the output (ie1010) 4options
6-Three questions were asked on Zener Diode to evaluate variable resirance,min. passing current & variable supplied voltage. 4 options
7- A problem on line to which passes thru point (-1,2) and making equal intercepts on both axis: 4 options
8-Transformer core requried 4 options with high permiability & low hysteris losses etc. like difft. values
9-To evaluate the prob. to get either of 2 color balls in a bag containg 6 red & 8 black balls 4 options
10-A wire length 2m having restiance 5 ohms, what will be the resitance if its length bcome 2 fold: 4options
18th July 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper for recruitment exams Executive Engineer post in PSUs

hi
I am dinesh gupta i want to know all the exams held by M.P.S.E.B.for EC branch and plzz...................send the sample papers of last 2 year exam, my gmail id is [email protected]

thanx
DINESH GUPTA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?