29th October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Required criteria to appear for SCAR Exam? Benefits through this Exam?

what is it all about? what are its benefits ? what is criteria to appear for scar exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give SCRA examination in Hindi language
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for NET exam? What are the benefits of NET exam? -- [New]
  3. Qualifications required to become an IPS officer? What is the exam fees and when is the exam?
  4. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th
  5. Importance of MPSC exam? What are the benefits after passing the exam?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which documents are required for RTO exam? Eligibility criteria for RTO exam?
  8. How can I become an IAS officer after studying B.Tech?
  9. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  10. What is minimum criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in RAW in Technical and no technical field? Required age criteria and educational qualification for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Salary packages for this?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for TAT exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria for TET exam?
  14. Benefits to attend the GATE entrance exam?
  15. What's the required age admission criteria for WBSSC Exam?
  16. Importance of MPSC entrance exam? What benefits will I get after passing the exam?
  17. Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC?
  18. Criteria for B.Com hons student to appear for PCS exam? What is the eligibility criteria for writing PCS exam?
1st November 2011, 09:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required criteria to appear for SCAR Exam? Benefits through this Exam?

The main criterion for applying to this exam is an intermediate qualification. You need to score at least a first or second class division in the 12th class. You need to be between 17-21 year for applying to this exam. The main benefit through qualifying in this exam is that you can get in to the position of special railway class apprentice. This is conducted by the UPSC.
7th May 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to appear for SCAR Exam? Benefits through this Exam?

Can i get this exam? My madhyamik's total marks 69.25%
9th October 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am apering this year in 12 can i give the exam????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?