8th September 2011, 08:18 AM
pawar pratik

Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?

how many percentage require in mech.engg diploma to get admission in aeronautical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in mechanical diploma exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  2. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  8. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in EMCET for studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?
  15. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
8th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?

dear friend,
You are doing diploma course in mechanical engineering and you want to go for aeronautical engineering in bachelor degree.. Then you can go for it.. For that you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
Through lateral entry exam you can take admission in B.tech course in 2nd year directly..
No such percentage criteria you have to fulfill to take admission in aeronautical engineering in B.tech course..
You just have to qualify the lateral entry exam to take admission in B.tech course..
So, take preparation for lateral entry exam...
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?