28th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Muhamadfareed

Required Percentage of Marks to join MBBS course in Germany?

Dear sir;
sir please tell about the mbbs in germany.and requirement of marks percentage???????????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  5. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  6. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What much does it cost to do MBBS in Germany?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  10. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  11. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor -- [New]
  12. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  15. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  16. Detail question about MS in Germany
  17. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  18. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
12th October 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join MBBS course in Germany?

sir i want to be a medical student in germany?what is the criteria?and what is the total percntage required?
31st December 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join MBBS course in Germany?

can i get seat in univercity of konstanz with the percentage of 63.2%....plz answer me sir...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?