14th February 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria and qualification needed to appear for the exam in Indian Railways

what is the age criteria & qualification needed for appearing in the exam of indian railways

22nd June 2013, 07:51 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: What is the age criteria and qualification needed to appear for the exam in Indian Railways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age criteria & qualification needed for appearing in the exam of indian railways
hello,
the following should be required to appear for Indian railway examination:
Eligibility
Technical Category
Non Technical Category
Age Limitation
Min. age 18 years and max. age 30 year
Min. age 18 years and max. age 33 year
Relaxation Age
SC/ST candidates- 5 year
OBC candidates-3 year
SC/ST candidates- 5 year
OBC candidates-3 year
Qualification
Bachelor Degree, typing proficiency in English/Hindi
10+2 with Physics and Maths/ITI/ Pass in 1st year B.Sc.(Physics)

Non Technical Eligibility-
Age Limitation- Aspirants who apply for Non Technical Railway exam should have age between 18-33 years. Relaxation in upper age for special category aspirants would be extended as per government standard.

Qualification- Applicants who willing apply for non technical Railway exam should have degree from recognized board/Institute/University. Aspirants must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter. You can get tips here for increase your typing skills..
thank you..
22nd June 2013, 08:31 PM
rinku6

Default Re: What is the age criteria and qualification needed to appear for the exam in Indian Railways

Railway Recruitment Board hold the railway exams for railway recruitment in every year.

Eligibility Criteria for RRB Examination:

If you are applying for Non Technical Railway exam should have age between 18-33 years. Relaxation in upper age for special category aspirants would be extended as per government standard.
Non technical Railway exam should have degree from recognized board/Institute/University.

You must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter.

Thanks..
28th October 2013, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age criteria and qualification needed to appear for the exam in Indian Railways

Due to low eye sight i wear a glass Can you tell i was eligible for assistant locopilot examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?