8th September 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Business on the basis of 10h standard by quiting 12th Science?

Hey there, I am currently the student of science of 12th grade. But as the interest got change i badly want to study Business. Is that possible getting admission with the certificate of 10th standard? If possible what are the requirements??

4th November 2016, 12:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Business on the basis of 10h standard by quiting 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there, I am currently the student of science of 12th grade. But as the interest got change i badly want to study Business. Is that possible getting admission with the certificate of 10th standard? If possible what are the requirements??
Yes, definitely if you are not interested in Science of 10+2 then you can choose Management course after 10th itself.

After 10th, you can opt for Diploma in Business Management.

Duration of this course is 1 year only.

And, you must have passed 10th from a recognized board to be eligible for it.

You must have secured at least 55% in Board exam to be eligible for this.

5-10% relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?