25th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello friends, I am a 12th student and I am interested to study Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from European University Cyprus in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus?
  2. When the admission of BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus will be started?
  3. Detailed information about BS(Computer Engineering) offered in European University Cyprus?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  11. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?
  12. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University for BSc student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  16. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  18. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
30th May 2018, 01:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus after completing 12th standard.
In order to pursue BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus, you have to take and qualify an English Proficiency Test such as:

IELTS: with a score of 6.5 or above
Or

TOEFL: score of at least 550 (213 computer-based, 79 internet-based)
Or

English IGCSE with grade C or above

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?