13th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student?

Sir,
I want to know the requirements for applying Integrated M.Sc in Physics course? I am studying 12th from ISC Board and I want to study Integrated M.Sc in Physics in Delhi. Please help me to know about the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  2. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  4. Requirements to transfer from WB Board to ISC board for 10th Bengali Medium student?
  5. Can a ISC student give JEE exam?
  6. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  7. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  8. Requirements to study engineering in UK universities?
  9. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  11. How can I study Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Kolkata being a 12th student?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate? -- [New]
  14. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  15. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  16. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  17. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
29th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the requirements for applying Integrated M.Sc in Physics course? I am studying 12th from ISC Board and I want to study Integrated M.Sc in Physics in Delhi. Please help me to know about the requirements?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Integrated M.Sc Physics course after completing 12th standard.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this course is 10+2 certificate in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board.

- The admission to the course is based on 12th board exam score. Some universities or institutes may ask for an admission test too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?