10th June 2012, 01:49 PM
harshallll

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Com course other than MBA?

sir i m b.com gradate and 23... m very much confused about my future... what would b best course for me apart from m.b.a???

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  2. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  4. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  6. Which entrance tests to enter into MBA after completing Inter in MPC stream
  7. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  8. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  9. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  10. Is it a right choice for me to do CS course after completion of BA and MBA?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  12. Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  14. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
  15. How can I complete my graduation after many failures?
  16. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  17. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  18. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
12th August 2012, 08:17 PM
deepika jajani

Smile Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Com course other than MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshallll View Post
sir i m b.com gradate and 23... m very much confused about my future... what would b best course for me apart from m.b.a???
depends on your area of interest...so if u r interested in accntg and calculations it cn b C.A and if u r the other type and bit ready to deal with law....it cn b C.S... and if you are a techno freak and wish to see yourself reach heights realy fast...go for GNIIT....it is a new and extremely great career option..
27th July 2013, 05:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Com course other than MBA?

CA is one of the best options after B.Com. ICWA or Company Secretaryship can also be opted for better future. You can go for M.Com and can try for a job in teaching field. M.Com + NET qualification helps you to grab the job of Asst Professor in government colleges. Selection of the course can be made according to your choice.
2nd August 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Com course other than MBA?

is mba a good option after dropping ca?
3rd August 2013, 01:01 AM
pratinishkrsingh

Default is mba a good option after dropping ca?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
First of all I would like to ask you that at what stage you are dropping your CA because it's really matter to know and after that advising you, would be more accurate.
But any how I'm answering your quote as i feel that would be best for you.
1. If you are dropping your CA at CPT level then my answer would be yes, you may but only from a Recognized MBA collage.
2. If you are dropping it at your IPCC level before passing your any group then also my answer would be same as above.
3. If you are dropping it after clearing any group of yur IPCC level or after that, then you should really think of it and ask one question from yourself that, "why MBA and why not CA" and if your answer comes that, "CA is a time taking process, hard to clear, salary comparison etc. etc. then i would say it's all worthless question that's are becoming obstacle in your way of CA because clearing IPCC 1 group or botn group really shows that you had the caliber of clearing it but you are getting driven by negative thoughts that you should probably get rid of it. And i would suggest u that ask one more question from yourself that, Will this negative thought not going to come in my way while preparing for CAT?" because it's the only exam which can provide you best salary in lesser time but only if you clear it with excellent percentile, and that' also really a tough thing to do. So think twice before laving it.
3rd August 2013, 01:22 AM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

Yes MBA is a very good option and has many job opportunities with very high salary also.

But, to get admission into good MBA colleges you need to be good in the following subjects:

1. English
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical Reasoning
4. Data Interpretation
5. Current Affairs

So, make your decision after thinking carefully.

All the best.
Thank you.
3rd August 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

plese send me top 20 medical collage of india with adderss
3rd August 2013, 05:44 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshallll View Post
Hi,

You have completed B.com. that means you have interest in commerce field.

After B.Com. there are many courses that you can do. It is advisable if you do a course related to commerce field only. This will increase your knowledge and expertise in Finance / commerce field, which will inturn get you a better job.

Courses after B.Com. ~~

M.Com – A two year course in commerce

MBA - A two year course in management

ICWAI – Institute of Cost and Work Accountant

CA – Chartered accountant

CS – Company Secretary

You can get admission in M.Com, either by qualifying an entrance exam of any university.

For CA, you will have to qualify CPT - Common Proficiency Test.

ICWA and CS can be joined after qualifying the entrance test.

You can join ICWA, CA or CS at intermediate level as you have already done B.Com.

To get admission in MBA, you have to qualify any entrance exam conducted at state or national level like - CAT, MAT, SNAP, UPCAT, RCAT etc.

You can do MBA with Finance stream.

So these post graduate / professional courses will enhance your career prospects in a better way.

Now, you can decide out of these.
3rd August 2013, 10:25 PM
aashima27

There are many choices after BCOM , other than MBA

1.You can go for C.A( charted accountant)

2. C.S ( COMPANY SECETORY)

3. M.COM( Masters in commerce)

4. if you have interest in COMPUTER than you can also go for a good COMPUTER COURSE like software or hardware courses

5. There is also one more coursewhich is in good demand that is COMPUTER ACCOUNTANT

all depends on your choice and interest...

all these courses are soo good and well reputed courses, you can go for any one of them..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?