23rd April 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma in education?

How to apply diploma in education 2012..please tell me how to apply for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for CTET in UP if completed Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education from J&K?
  3. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  4. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  6. Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  9. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I apply in any government school? I have completed diploma in education
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  14. How to apply for diploma in education?
  15. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  16. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  17. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  18. Can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if completed B.Sc in Zoology? List of distance colleges?
6th August 2012, 03:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for diploma in education?

Hello,
Well you did not mention which genre of education are you wanting for your diploma. In a normal graduation college you can take any college for your diploma admission. You just have to take their form in the particular stream that you want for, that is arts, science or commerce. After you get the form you will see that there are separate checkboxes for diploma education and degree education in the same course. Just tick the diploma box. In some colleges you may find pass course option in place of diploma. You also need to mention which other two subjects you will be wanting for your pass course study.
For some vocational diploma courses like music or art you need to look up the newspaper for advertisements in those categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?