16th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Y.A.C.

Role of Pharmacists in Biotechnology field?

i want know what is the role of pharmacist in biotechnology field in industry?
thanks

26th January 2012, 12:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Role of Pharmacists in Biotechnology field?

hi..the pharmacists who is working in the field of biotechnology is known as an pharmaceutical bio technologists ,and this filed is one of the most fastest growing field in the biotechnology industry .
at present these people are involved in the research and development of many new class of pharmaceuticals one of them being the complete new class of of pharmaceutics which are being developed by these people for the cure of of some of the most deadliest diseases like the cancer , hereditary disorders,cardiovascular diseases and viral infections.
also there are many new techniques which are being developmental by these people in various other fields like combinatorial chemistry ,gene therapy and the polymer chain reaction .
the best book that you can follow to know the complete role of the pharmaceutical bio technologist is the book titled
PHARMACEUTICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY:AN INTRODUCTION TO PHARMACISTS AND PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENTISTS WRITTEN BY DAAN J.A CRAMLIN AND ROBERT D.SIDELER
the pharmacists also have an very important role in biotechnology and that is to help the patients understand the results of the various genetic treatment given to him and also to resolve the ethical issues arising out of the treatment given to the patient ,
the role of the pharmacists even increase in biotechnology when it comes to the issues arising due to the social implications of the issues arsing from the biotechnological advances in pharmacy and that's an major role that only an pharmacists can play because of his reach in the society
9th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

after B.sc shall i do in pharmacy? Is any scope for me?
16th January 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hi ! do you know recent articles related to the Role of pharmacist in the Biotechnology( primary resources only)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?