4th November 2009, 08:55 PM
ravi

Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

In case of non-creamy layer category,whether it is required to submit the proof of salary certificate

22nd November 2009, 06:43 PM
letsrock007

Default Re: Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

@ravi

Salary proof is need to be submitted for non creamy layer category candidates in order to obtain OBC certificate. And once the OBC certificate is issued (remains valid for 3 years) then nothing is required.
23rd November 2009, 02:54 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

YES, it is required.
but if you have current (sc/st or obc) certificate of non-cremy leyer(ncl) then nothing is required.

since,(sc/st or obc) certificate are required to renew in every three years,so .if you have renewed your certificate within (2010-2007) then not to worry.but if not then renew it as soon as possible because without it you will not considered.

BEST OF LUCK.
23rd November 2009, 04:53 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

hi...

if you belong to reserved category like ST/SC/OBC in non-creamy layer than it is required to submit Income certificate.

best of luck..@@
15th December 2009, 06:47 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

for obc category the salary slip only distinguishes between creamy and non creamy layer.......so you need to provide the proof for being a non creamy layer candidate.....
31st December 2009, 01:33 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Yes there you have to submit the certificate both of the caste and income for the AIEEE.
29th January 2010, 08:47 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

ya ofcourse you have need to give caste certificate in aieee.
30th January 2010, 05:23 PM
edward
Top Answerer

it is required for the obc only to distinguish between creamy and non creamy layer.
18th February 2010, 12:52 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

in the aieee application form there is a option where the income of the father is being written and for that prof it is necessary to submit salary certificate,but please do not think that if you will not submitted it then your application form will be canceled.
18th February 2010, 04:57 PM
rniveditha

oh yes definetly u must be giving in your salary certificate
19th February 2010, 10:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes proof is required to only sc/st/obc candidates only. for general candidates it is not required.
19th February 2010, 08:09 PM
rafat206

yes.
it is required to distinguish between creamy and non creamy layer!!!
all d best!!!
20th February 2010, 11:17 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

yes dear ,,
it willbe required because it is the only proof which distinguishes you from the creamy layer, or if you have the OBC certificate then you can also produce it and then either will be considered, but i will suggest to carry booth and deposit them as early as possible to avoid inconvenience...good luck byee
21st April 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I mentioned OBC in AIEEE, Later I found that I am belongs to OBC(Creamy Layer), Whether they consider me for General merit or disqualified?
5th May 2010, 01:52 PM
Senior Member+++

it is required for obc only to distinguish between creamy and non cramy layer
24th May 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the obc non creamy layer income limit in 2010 ?????????????????
25th May 2010, 01:44 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, for non creamy layer candidates, they will have to show only their OBC certificate including non creamy layer proof.
but it is not necessary to show your salary proof at the time of AIEEE counselling, because no one will show interest to see your salary proof.
so kindly concentrate your mind for issuing your non creamy layer OBC certificate by SDO/CO/DM etc just from regarding officers.
All the best.
25th May 2010, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i wanna ask of which yr salary statement do we hv to give in jee for obc ncl..09-10 or 08-09 AS IN BROCHURE THEY HV ASKD SALARY OF 08-09..SO M CONFUSD..
2nd June 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the preforma of obc non-creamy layer certificate?
3rd June 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

MY salary is below 150000/-can i able to got my salary certificate from my Employer.
11th June 2010, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

u wud belong to a non-creamy layer if ur parents income is <4.5 lacs per annum
14th June 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,

Dear Sir,

MY AND HUSBANDS TOTAL ANNUAL INCOME IS BELOW 4.5 LACS. MY MOTHER IS GETTING PENSION OF RS. 500/- PER MONTH.

CAN I ELEGIBLE FOR NON-CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE? AND FOR THIS CER. WHOSE INCOME PROOF I HAVE SHOW?

PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY ON [email protected].

Regards,

Mansi
17th June 2010, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

no proof of salary is required as u have to get only obc ncl certificate.INCOME OF GOVT EMPLOYIES IS NOT CONSIDERED FOR DECIDING THE CREAMY LAYER
23rd June 2010, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am in the selection list of Pondicherry university entrance examination 2010-11for M.Sc.applied geology in O.B.C. quota.My father joined as Asst. surgeon in1999 in Kerala health service.Now he is civil surgeon since2008. I want to know weather Iam eligible for admission as O.B.C candidate and what all proofs should I produce?How toget it?
1st July 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

for non creamy layer income , what is the income limit of gross salary. ?
6th July 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

my dad is police officer i am earning for my own and i am not dependent on my father so shall i claim my own income certificate as well as the reservation
11th July 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

creamy layer a mere confusion. it is vague and not clear
21st July 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

my father's income is
21st July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i meet all the eligibile criteria for obc non creamy layer..but my father is a Gujarat state government employee.can i get the non creamy layer certificate?i am actually an U.P native and having the caste certificate of there...but living in gujarat for 18 years............please reply
24th July 2010, 01:46 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
let me you clear that for the the general category candidate there is no needs of the to submit the salary proof however in case of obs and sc/st it is mandatory to submit along with the application form,
24th July 2010, 11:12 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Non creamy layer is used as reference to those who do not belong to general category.
As a proof, a salary certificate is definitely required to avoid false registration.
However, if you have a certificate of SC/ST, then the certificate is not required as per the Government of India Rules and regulations.
25th July 2010, 07:14 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

It does not matter to which state you belong and where you reside. If you fall in non -creamy layer category you can surely get the benefit of OBC category reservation.
You just have to get the OBC certificate which is issued by central government of India.

You will get it definitely from the place from where you got it issued of State government i.e. from U.P.

Best of luck!!!!!
25th July 2010, 12:52 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

I have discussed some Important and Confusing facts about OBC which always creats problem among the people. Kindly go through the whole post nicely.

What OBC Creamy Layer Means or What are its requirements.

Dear Sir, The eligible OBC candidates are not getting caste certificate due to misinterpretation of creamy layer criteria Dt. 08.09.1993, especially in case of sons/daughters of government servants.
NORMALLY AN OBC CANDIDATE HAVING PARENT’S SALARY INCOME ABOVE Rs. 4.50 LAKH DONT TRIES TO GET OBC NON-CREAMYLAYER CASTE CERTIFICATE, WHICH IS A TOTALLY WRONG CONCEPT.

In creamy-layer criteria issued by Ministry of Personnel (DOPT) Government of India New Delhi vide O.M. No.36012/22/93-Est. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 (also adopted by Supreme Court in recent judgment on Civil writ petition no. 265/2006 of 27% obc reservation in Central higher educational institutions) following important point is misinterpreted due to which whole country is confused including OBCs and authorities issuing the caste certificate.
(1) Actually the annual income limit of Rs. 4.50 lakhs is not applicable to “government servant’s salary income” & “farmer’s agricultural income”. It is the limit for “business income” only.
(2) In rule- (6) showing the creamy-layer annual income criteria of Rs.4.50 lakhs following
Explanation is already given:
“Income from salaries or agricultural land shall not be clubbed with total income”
It means that income from salaries and agricultural land both will not be added with the annual income because to determine creamy layer status there are separate rule number (2) & (3) provided on the basis of “post held” for salaried persons & rule number (5) of “land holdings” for persons holding agricultural land. Hence they cannot be checked by salary/agricultural income.
(3) The criterion (2) & (3) clearly speaks that only the sons and daughter of following “government servants” will be treated as creamy-layer.
(i) Parents, either of whom is a Class I officer. (Direct Recruitment)
(ii) Parents, both of whom are Class II officers. (Direct Recruitment)
(iii) Parents of whom only the father is a Class II officer and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier.
(iv) In military, colonel and above.
“Other than the above 4, all the government servants are not creamy-layer.”
(4) The criteria (5) clearly speak that only following “farmers” will be treated as creamy-layer. (i) Having, only irrigated land which is equal to or more than 85% of the statuary ceiling area. (ii) The rule of exclusion will not apply if the land holding of a family is exclusively un-irrigated.

Some people will get confused that the Income limit was 2.5 Lacs, and here I am discussiong 4.5 Lcs. Dont get confused read the Official Memorendum which was issued after Decision of Honourable Supreme Court (Find the attachement no. 2 office memorandum )
What does OBC Non-Creamy Layer Means

Previously the OBC candidates having Annual Income less then 2.5 Lacs are considered to be OBC Non-Creamy layer. But since the criteria has changed to 4.5 Lacs so all OBC candidate (father-Mother) having annual income less then 4.5 Lacs per annum will be considered under Non-Creamy Layer.

In brief Parents Income (except salary and income from agricultural land) must not exceed 4.5 Lacs in last 3 consecutive years.
Who can issue OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.

The authorities competent who can issue the OBC "Non-Creamy Layer" are:-

Dear Sir, (i) District Magistrate / Additional Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate).

(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
(iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar and

(iv) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family resides.

NOTE: All the matter discussed by me here is made after a discriptive discussion with Er. Shailendra Wagadre B.E. (Civil) with Honours, All India Principal General Secretary APAAX (since 1998), NB-69, AB Type Colony, MPSEB, SARNI (MP). Who is known as the Pandit of OBC matters.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OBC_CREAMY_LAYER_CRITERIA__NOT_ONE_06__RULE.pdf(101.1 KB, 495 views)
File Type: pdf Office Memorendum.pdf(80.1 KB, 442 views)

Last edited by faiyaz; 25th July 2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
25th July 2010, 01:09 PM
sharad3010

as aieee asks for the latest caste certificate sio no need to get to make a certificate now
25th July 2010, 06:29 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
YES, it is required.
but if you have current (sc/st or obc) certificate of non-cremy leyer(ncl) then nothing is required.

NOTE that (sc/st or obc) certificate are required to renew in every three years.
31st July 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

If candidate's income is Rs. 7.00 Lacs per annum (Gross income for last three consecutive years) and parents income is Rs. 1.0 Lac per annum, whether candidate is still eligible to get non creamy layer certificate?
3rd August 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know how one could renew thier obc certificates.
4th August 2010, 11:37 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

mostly people don't renew their caste certificate and make a new certificate. I don,t think that there is any procedure to renew old OBC certificate because every time new obs certificate are made.
5th August 2010, 03:05 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

yes salary certificate is very necessary

Because creamy layer students have not use the facility of Reservations..

so this important at the time of documents verification..

good luck
25th August 2010, 01:45 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

salary certificate is not required at any stage.

only obc certificate is required at the time of counseling.

salary certificate may be required during formation of obc certificate.

all the best.
30th August 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

My father is in Major rank in Army and we belong to Jat community from Rajasthan.My father's annual salary is more than 6 lacs . Pls tell me can I app i apply in aieee under OBC cat.
1st September 2010, 01:43 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i would like to know how one could renew thier obc certificates.

I think renewal will also be done by the same authority which has issued it.

Quote:
My father is in Major rank in Army and we belong to Jat community from Rajasthan.My father's annual salary is more than 6 lacs . Pls tell me can I app i apply in aieee under OBC cat.
As I have also discussed above, kindly once go through it nicely.

However, In military, colonel and above Ranked Officer will be considered not eligible for OBC (NCL).

But as you have mentioned your Father is MAjor, so no problem at all you can apply under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
1st September 2010, 05:49 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi View Post
In case of non-creamy layer category,whether it is required to submit the proof of salary certificate
YES,
since,(sc/st or obc) certificate are required to renew in every three years,so .if you have renewed your certificate within (2010-2007) then not to worry.but if not then renew it as soon as possible because without it you will not considered.all the best
1st September 2010, 07:21 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi View Post
you just have to submit the form 16 ....
to the district magistrate or tahsildar
he/she would approve it and then make a certificate ...
submission of the certificate would allow you to prove yourself as an obc candidate
1st September 2010, 11:54 PM
meeria

Dear friend,
yeah! this is required to only sc/st/obc candidates only. for general candidates it is not required.
have a good day,
2nd September 2010, 04:55 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

hello friends (sc/st or obc) certificate are required to renew in every three years,so .if you have renewed your certificate within (2010-2007) then not to worry.but if not then renew it as soon as possible because without it you will not considered.
2nd September 2010, 11:20 PM
sanjivsudhakar

Exclamation Re: Salary certificate proof required for non-creamy layer category in AIEEE?

Sir/Madam

I unfortunately don't know how much is my parent income. (it should be about 1to1.5L per year) because he is retired from government job(Grade III). I have gross salary of 4.1PA (in hand 3.6) in Software industry. Am I eligible for the OBC certificate? As per circulation I can read they only mention the parent related income and not for individual candidate income. Please guide me.
3rd September 2010, 02:47 AM
Rickers

Hello,
Yes offcourse it is required for non-creamy layer of aieee........but if you have the caste certificate then it will be attached with that......generally it will be used on the time of verification nothing other..
So don't worry about these stuff....
18th October 2010, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
for obc category the salary slip only distinguishes between creamy and non creamy layer.......so you need to provide the proof for being a non creamy layer candidate.....

What a misleading and false response! Non-creamy layer status is determined not on the basis of salary. It is determined on the basis of the constitutional position, direct recruitment into Class I Officers category or promotion to Class I (before reaching 40 years of age) after entering directly as Class II or Professionals whose income is more than the prescribed limit. The income criteria refers only to other income and it is very clearly stated that salary or agricultural income should not be clubbed.
8th November 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt servent .I had known that for non creamy layer income calclation only basic pay will be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?