19th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for M.Tech students to complete Ph.D?

Sir,
I want to know about the schlorships available for m.tech student to complete phd.Please awere me about that.

20th January 2011, 03:02 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available for M.Tech students to complete Ph.D?

hello,

If you have a good GATE score in your GATE exam,you can also apply for various scholarships for various funds and scholarships. If you are doin MS outside then you can apply for GRE and TOEFL exam.

With this they will provide $20000 having confirmed the college in which you are going to the MS and Ph.d.

So choose well and do the best..

regards,
yash
27th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i finish my m.c.a ,and i m selected in campus interview ,but i do m.tech,m.tech student want monthly schoolersheep rs 8000?
27th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got admission in IIT Kgp in with assistanceship through GATE score. But I doubt, if she will be able to manage with Rs.8000/- for her books, etc, as I am retired and cannot help her in any way. Can anybody guide us to know, if there is any other scholarship for which she could apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?