29th May 2011, 03:48 PM
sameer thapar

Is school of Aeronauticsl Neemrana a good college? Is it a good decision to drop?

i want to know that school of aeronautics neemrana is a good college or not ?
and i want to know that drop is a better option for me or i have to take addmision in any engineering college...................

28th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is school of Aeronauticsl Neemrana a good college? Is it a good decision to drop?

i just want to say about school of aeronautics college in neemrana and delhi as well ...
i am student der and i have faced many problems there dat if was about to drop my year ....

in aeronautical institute ... they only give admission to those students who got average marks of 50% in p.c.m ... bt soa ( school of aeronautics ) give to those as well who got less den 50 % and say that we will upgrade their markz by nios ( national institute of open schooling ) ..... bt if it failz den then they just say with rubbish smile dat sorry u have to attend ur 1st year again and our one year getz f****kd up ....... please do something yaa ..... am just fed up ...

and please do not even think to take admission in this college ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?