14th January 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

School with hostel facility in Bangalore for class 5 onward?

My friend's daughter is now studying 4th standard and I want best school with hostel facility for 5th standard in Bangalore. So please tell whether school with facility is available for my friend's daughter in Bangalore or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  2. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  3. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  4. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  5. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  6. List of best schools with hostel facility for doing 12th commerce?
  7. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  8. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  9. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  10. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  11. Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?
  12. List of best schools in Bangalore for boys with hostel facility? -- [New]
  13. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  14. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  15. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  18. List of hostel schools in or near Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?