11th October 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope For freshers in VLSI companies?

Good afternoon Sir.
I want to join in a VLSI company. So i visited several websites . But i didnt able to distinguish that which would be a better option to work in. So, could you suggest me What are the VLSI companies in India which provide better scope for freshers, Sir and what are their company strategy in the market now ?

Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  2. Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?
  3. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  5. Names of VLSI domain companies in Indore and Bhopal?
  6. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  7. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  8. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  9. When will TCS call for the job?
  10. Scope of study M.Tech in VLSI Design for Master's in Physics candidate? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering VLSI Training for B.Tech 4th year student in Bengaluru
  12. Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Age requirements for getting a job in Investigation Department , Police, Force etc?
  14. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  15. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  16. How Freshers can get good Jobs in Top Companies?
  17. Scope of Oracle certification for fresher in India
  18. List of IT companies recruiting freshers?
22nd October 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope For freshers in VLSI companies?

is there any good institiue of vlsi training in delhi or chandigarh?
8th October 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

there is any company for vlsi designing in chandigarh???
4th December 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Engineering in E&C, and then did Vlsi course in top institution, I was searching for vlsi job, but they use to ask only experienced peoples only, To get entry to this field is difficult, but somehow if u gain experience you will have a better package even from an senior software engineer
3rd April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.E vlsi design with 8.5 cgpa. i am trying job for past 1 year in teaching and company sector but i cant get any job they prefer only referal candiates.so what should i do? i totally confused about my career what field i should choose?
11th June 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of third yr electronics....nd i wan to enter in vlsi field.....but my 12th marks is 52% will any company hire me..plesae give me suggestion
14th May 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech and I want to do the job in vlsi field with out course so any companies take freshers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?