7th November 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?

I am doing chemical engineering from NIT karnataka.What is the scope of chemical engineering in india after b.tech.what will be average salary after b.tech in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?
  2. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  3. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  6. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  7. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  10. What is the scope of chemical engineering in india?
  11. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  12. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  13. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore -- [New]
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  15. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  16. Is chemical engineering good?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
18th November 2011, 03:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?

Chemical Engineering is a course of very good scope. You can find many opportunities in public sector firms like ONGC, SAIL, DRDO, etc. You can find opportunities in private companies like Reliance, Essar Oil etc. You can also find opportunities in design of various pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc in various industries. The starting salary may vary from company to company and ranges between Rs. 15000/- Rs. 30,000/- per month.
17th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?

how to prepare for gate exam.. Am doing 2nd year chemical engg..
8th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

wat are the scopes of a chemical engineer ?? whether its in india or abroad?/ and how to apply for barc
15th January 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Does MBA helps for high salary in chemical field????????????
17th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

is there a scope in chemical engineering in future
29th January 2012, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I m doing chemical engineering from Haldia Institute of Technology, m in 3rd yr. . . . . .i m confused what to do, where to apply as placement in our colge this yr is very poor.
20th February 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

no answers only questions.this is scene all around the net.Google reflects pages containing our typed questions.Since last 4 years i have wasted lot of my precious time on net but could not find anything which can put me out from my troubles.
i am a chemical engineer.49 years of age.beaten badly by sick and polluting,dirty diplomatic indian chemical industries.respectfully i am not able to earn my bread. my id is [email protected]
25th February 2012, 12:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can find opportunities in private companies like Reliance, Essar Oil etc. You can also find opportunities in design of various pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc in various industries. The starting salary may vary from company to company and ranges between Rs. 15000/- Rs. 30,000/- per month.
good luck
26th February 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

mba or mtech,, better option? after btech chemical eng... scope for high salary... :((
28th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

doing mba after chemical engineering is good or not?
30th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

tell me the maximum sallary that a person can earn after completing chemical engineering from panjab university
20th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am much interested in chemistry.I have passed 12th sci. from Guj.Board with PCM.My scores : P:65 c:76 M:44.Give me suggesion for suitable engineering field.
28th July 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is chemical engg brnch gud in osmania university.?
31st July 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

iam going to do BE in chemical engineering what would be the scope and salary after 5years
24th March 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech form banasthali university its my first year in chemical engineering and what are the posibilty in india in 2016
24th July 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

HEY I M A FIRST YEAR B.TECH STUDENT AND I OPTED FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. I WANT TO ASK IS THERE A GOOD SCOPE IN THIS FIELD OR SHOULD I CHANGE MY BRANCH?PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME OUT I M TOTALLY CONFUSED. I HAVE READ ALL THESE COMMENTS AND I M TOTALLY CONFUSED. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
PLZ MESSAGE ME AND HELP ME OUT
7th August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HEY I M A FIRST YEAR B.TECH STUDENT AND I OPTED FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. I WANT TO ASK IS THERE A GOOD SCOPE IN THIS FIELD OR SHOULD I CHANGE MY BRANCH?PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME OUT I M TOTALLY CONFUSED. I HAVE READ ALL THESE COMMENTS AND I M TOTALLY CONFUSED. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
PLZ MESSAGE ME AND HELP ME OUT
dnt worry it is has a good scope ,you carry on chemical branch,it has large scope in india,lkie ongc,hpcl,chemical technology,aurbindo,hetro,pharma etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?