15th August 2016, 10:03 PM
ayencee

A score of 57% in Higher Secondary examination will immediately stop my chances of admission in MCA at Jadavpur University?

Will scoring 57% in higher secondary examination (general category) immediately stop the chances of MCA admission at Jadavpur University or Kalyani government engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Sc through Mathematics from B.B.C. College in Jhansi?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  3. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.B.Com exam right after completion of HSC?
  5. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  7. What is the percentage and marks needed in higher secondary to get admission in Physics in Jadavpur University?
  8. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  10. Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  12. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  13. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a seat in RV college? I am a SC caste student
  15. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  16. What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?
  17. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  18. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
16th August 2016, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A score of 57% in Higher Secondary examination will immediately stop my chances of admission in MCA at Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayencee View Post
Will scoring 57% in higher secondary examination (general category) immediately stop the chances of MCA admission at Jadavpur University or Kalyani government engineering college?
After completion of 12th standard, you can't do MCA degree from Jadavpur University or Kalyani government engineering college.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University with above 60% marks, then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?