6th January 2011, 07:15 PM

Selection procedure of Indian Air Force through University Entry Scheme?

sir,
i am studying in b-tech 2nd year in cse stream. so,i want to know the selection procedure in university entry scheme (u.e.s) in various armed forces and from which sem i will be eligible for this entry

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  2. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  3. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  4. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  8. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  9. Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  11. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  12. Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?
  13. Airforce "y" group forms and eligibility based on 12th percentage
  14. How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for AFCAT after passing B.Tech 5th semester branch electronics and communication?
  17. Any existance of TES entrance scheme for Air Force?
  18. Can I become a Para Commando after B.Com? -- [New]
5th February 2011, 07:23 PM
Sachin Narayan

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Air Force through University Entry Scheme?

Hi,

The UES program is variable and dynamic. The student in 3rd year is eligible for this entry scheme:

Mode of Selection:

The air force personnel used to come into the colleges and selects the students through campus interview for the SSB.

After being selected in the campus interview a notice will be despatched regarding the names of the students who has made it to the SSB.

After getting the name in the list await for the SSB call.

U need to fill the respective criteria i.e a student should not has backlog while appearing for the SSB.

thank you
5th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Air Force through University Entry Scheme?

mostly for defence exams u have to go just after 12th standard.but u can go now as quickly and may be to go for nda exam
6th February 2011, 01:02 AM
diego
Banned

well friend through UES you can join indian army
IAF, Indian navy. provided yo have minimum 60% in graduation(engg)
and you are in the age group of 19 to 25.
i have attached some files and am providing some link ( homesite)
which elaborate on eligibility.
http://india.gov.in/sectors/defence/indian_navy.php
http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...D=LwoZAzlgsAg=
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ch_branch.html
you should be unmarried!!
best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian_Navy_RECRUITMENT_2010_BATCH.pdf(60.2 KB, 534 views)
6th February 2011, 04:54 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure of Indian Air Force through University Entry Scheme?

Hi

The selection procedure in Indian Air force through engineering is generally be done in the pre final year and in final year . The students student in pre final year will only apply for the University Entry Scheme in Technical branch for permanent commission.
Students studying in final year are eligible to apply for the Flying branch, Technical Branch.

The candidates studying in the final year and pre final year will apply through the following entry modes in Indian Air Force.

1. Pre final year
The candidates studying in Pre final year are only eligible to apply for the UES.
In order to apply for the UES they have to fill a form for the Air Force Entrance Test.
Candidates who have cleared the AFET test will be called for SSB. The form for the AFET will be obtain through the web site
www.careerairforce.nic.in

AGE LIMIT
The candidate applying for this should be between 18-28 years of age.

2.Final year
The candidates are eligible to apply for the various branches of Indian air force.

1.Flying Branch
Candidates having degree in B.E/B.Tech or have appeared in final year of engineering are eligible to appear for this exam.

Candidate applying for the flying branch should be between 19 to 23 years .

Advertisement Schedule:
April and September Every Year

2.Technical Branch
Candidates having degree of B.E/B.Tech or have appeared in the final year of exam are eligible to appear for the Technical Branch.

Advertisement Schedule:
February and August Every Year

So you can apply for the Indian Air force through the above mode of entries in the Pre final year and in Final year.

GOOD LUCK
1st March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir.
The Pre-Final year student when qualified SSB of Indian Air Force ,then When will He be called for joining the Training?
19th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I applied for university entry scheme and didn't get my admit card till now what I should to do?
7th April 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE DIRECT ENTRY FOR PREFINAL YEAR STUDENTS?
13th April 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

can girls go through university entry scheme???
23rd June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

how to go through UES in indian airforce?????????????
2nd July 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my second year in Phy(h) and persuaing third year along with B cert in NCC and will complete C cert this year . what are the oppurtunities for me in airforce , though i am interested in technical line
(my eye sight is also slight weak)
12th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian air force after chemical engineering
24th August 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i would like to know the pattern of air force examination through university entry scheme and also how can i get the model papers?
thanking you sir.
24th August 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Prncedure to get university entry scheme and eglibility
10th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me When the admit card for university entry scheme2011 will come
18th September 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends...can any one send me model resume to my mail [email protected]
7th October 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

is a pre final year student eligible to apply for flying branch in IAF through UES
30th December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

when will ues 22 pre interview will held under central command UP,lucknow and orissa but it already concluded in chennai
23rd January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i am having myopia about 3,can i apply for ues exam in my 3rd year,if not tell me any other option where eyesight is ignored
5th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I am studying in third year mechanical engg. How can I apply through UES?

Mangesh Joshi.
14th August 2012, 11:16 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

The selection procedure in Indian Air force through engineering is generally be done in the pre final year and in final year . The students student in pre final year will only apply for the University Entry Scheme in Technical branch for permanent commission.
Students studying in final year are eligible to apply for the Flying branch, Technical Branch.

The candidates studying in the final year and pre final year will apply through the following entry modes in Indian Air Force.

1. Pre final year
The candidates studying in Pre final year are only eligible to apply for the UES.
In order to apply for the UES they have to fill a form for the Air Force Entrance Test.
Candidates who have cleared the AFET test will be called for SSB. The form for the AFET will be obtain through the web site

AGE LIMIT

2.Final year
The candidates are eligible to apply for the various branches of Indian air force.

1.Flying Branch
Candidates having degree in B.E/B.Tech or have appeared in final year of engineering are eligible to appear for this exam.

Advertisement Schedule:
April and September Every Year

2.Technical Branch
Candidates having degree of B.E/B.Tech or have appeared in the final year of exam are eligible to appear for the Technical Branch.

Advertisement Schedule:
February and August Every Year

So you can apply for the Indian Air force through the above mode of entries in the Pre final year and in Final year.
15th August 2012, 01:15 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

The students student in pre final year will only apply for the University Entry Scheme in Technical branch for permanent commission.
1. Pre final year

AGE LIMIT
2.Final year
1.Flying Branch
2.Technical Branch
29th November 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the next procedure after Interview in UES-23 ? help me ??
30th April 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Vikas, Bangalore.

I am final year engineering student, completing studies in the month of June, am I eligible to apply through UES, if yes , in which branch should I apply. If not what is the other option, since there is no ues scheme in my college where I am studying right now, so please let me know, what is the option and how to apply through campus, its very urgent.
19th July 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know how University Entry Scheme is conducted .Is every college applicaple for UES.
19th July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir you above that ,the air force personnel used to come into the colleges and selects the students through campus interview for the SSB.Is it possible for the air force personnel to come to each n every colege n conduct campus interviews.Where can i apply for ues for joing into iaf it's not in the www.careerairforce.nic.in pls furnish me with d link , n i jst enterer into B.Tech 3rd year am i applicable to apply 4 it sir
22nd September 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i have a computer science branch can i apply for air force in with ues pre-final year scheme
15th August 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I & my twin sister have completed the diploma in ece. now we are studying BE ECE final year. but I have arrears . can we apply for ues indian army exam.
22nd August 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I want to know when does the advertisement for UES (II) 2015 is expected to be released?, and if selected, when will the SSB happen?
19th December 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is university entrance scheme available right now to join in Indian air force
20th September 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is selection process in indian Airforce give me full information please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?