27th December 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Maximum age limit to join IAF as fighter pilot in india after completing B.E. In E&TC

28th December 2011, 05:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

dear friend,
You want to join in IAF as a pilot after completion of B.E in ECE..

then you have to write defense exam like- AFCAT.

Through AFCAT exam you can apply for flying branch..

Eligibility for AFCAT exam:-

Flying branch:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have had physics and maths in 12th.

2.Age should be in between 19-23 years.

3.Candidate must be physically fit.

4.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..

All the best.
28th December 2011, 06:52 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Maximum age limit to join IAF as fighter pilot in india after completing B.E. In E&TC
Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot
Candidate applying for the Indian Air force as a pilot should have age between 16.5 to 19 years if he is applying through National defence academy and 19-23 years if he is applying through Air force common admission test.

Procedure of entry
After the 10+2 you can apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot through National defence academy.The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. Candidate appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for this examination.

You can also apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot after the graduation through Air force common admission test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year.

So these are the two entry schemes through which you can join Indian Air force in Flying Branch.For more information on above entry scheme you can also visit at the below web site:

www.careerairforce.nic.in
28th December 2011, 10:25 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

Hello Friend,

Eligibility Criteria :

After the 10+2 you can apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot through National defence academy.The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. Candidate appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for this examination.

You can also apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot after the graduation through Air force common admission test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year.

Age Limit :
Candidate applying for the Indian Air force as a pilot should have age between 16.5 to 19 years.
If he is applying through National defence academy and 19-23 years if he is applying through Air force common admission test.

For more information visit

http://careerairforce.nic.in

Best Of Luck.
......Sayyed Shahrukh
28th December 2011, 11:28 PM
deepak12kushwah

Default Re: Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?

maximum age limit to join in IAF as a pilot 21 year
28th December 2011, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, You are eligible for IAF. Because You have completed B-TECH in ECE .The exam Details are given below.

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM(CDSE)

This exam is conducted by UPSC in every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

NATIONALITY

You must have citizenship from India.

Only male candidate are eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT SCHEDULE

April and September Every Year

UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME ( UES)

he candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

NATIONALITY

You must have citizenship from India.

Only male candidate are eligible.

NATIONAL CADET CROPS SPECIAL ENTRY

he candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .

Those candidate have completed graduation are eligible NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.You must have NCC C certificate.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
29th December 2011, 04:06 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
You can join Indian air force you have to qualify Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E)

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

ALL THE BEST!
15th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hi.
Im a student of btech mechanical engineering..while i completes my btech i will be just 23 years and 2 months..whether can i apply in my final year.?...
4th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i am 24 years old.i have finished 12 arts group.can i join IAF on pilot?
31st August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i'll be 24 , this feb. cn i join iaf as a pilot?
14th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Im 27 years old ,and I want ask about the maximum age to study to become a pilot in us avaition school,
10th October 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done 12th in 2013, after than 2 year gap in my study , i want to be fighter pilot, my date of birth 10/3/1996 please tell me sir, what i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?