7th July 2013, 10:28 PM
sagarvt

Which entrance exam is suitable for me to pursue MBA in Human Resource

i want to pursue MBA in Human Resource..... which entrance exam would be most suitable and what is the difference between MAT and CMAT

Related Questions:
14th October 2016, 01:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is suitable for me to pursue MBA in Human Resource

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and the examination is conducted by AIMA for admission in MBA courses. The examination is conducted four times in a year.

CMAT is conducted by AICTE for admission of candidates in MBA course in institutes which is affiliated with MHRD. The examination is conducted once in a year in month of January.

So, you can appear for entrance examination as according to the institute in which you want to get admission. You have also another option as CAT, XAT to get admission in MBA course.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination but have some criteria as on minimum passing aggregate in some of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?