19th February 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Should a Bachelor of Fine Arts do B.Ed to become a Teacher? Which stream of B.Ed should I choose?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts and want to become a teacher. Please tell me should I do B.Ed for it? Which stream of B.Ed should I choose?

21st February 2017, 05:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should a Bachelor of Fine Arts do B.Ed to become a Teacher? Which stream of B.Ed should I choose?

If you have completed your B.A with minimum 50% marks you can further apply for the B.ed course. B.ed with TET pass are highly in demand as a teacher in institution.
>> B.ed education is now compulsory for the teacher post in any government school or in private school.
>> You can do B.ed in any stream as per your choice and interest , but make sure to attain more than 60% in B.ed as it will help you in getting job faster.
>> Mentioning you some of the B.ed colleges where you can do the course and can attain the degree.

Colleges
>> Integral University
>> Delhi University
>> Lucknow university
>> Babu Banarasi Das
>> Christian training college
22nd February 2017, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should a Bachelor of Fine Arts do B.Ed to become a Teacher? Which stream of B.Ed should I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts and want to become a teacher. Please tell me should I do B.Ed for it? Which stream of B.Ed should I choose?
Yes, BFA candidates are eligible for B.Ed course.

You can choose any subject which are study in graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?