10th June 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What to choose after completion of 10th? Commerce or Science?

Want to take commerce I m a state board student. Got 70% in 10th but famiily members are saying should take science cause there are many scope in science I'm too confused what to do plz help If u can as soon as possible Thank You .

10th June 2016, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to choose after completion of 10th? Commerce or Science?

First of all you should ask yourself the same question. If you want to study commerce then what are your future plans. Are you interested in becoming a CA or you just want to do plain B.Com and become a teacher? If this is your aim then surely opt for commerce stream.

If not then there shouldn't be any problem in taking science stream. It is true that science has more scope but if you don't have interest then it will become a burden for you.
10th June 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Intermediate or Diploma course based on your Interest. Since, you are interested to do Intermediate course, you need to know details regarding Intermediate course. There are Science, Arts and Commerce streams in Intermediate course. In Science stream, again there are two sub-streams which are Non-Medical (PCM) and Medical (PCB) courses. The Commerce stream is related to accounts and finance. You can pursue any course of your interest whether it is Science or Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard
10th June 2016, 10:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that as you interested in commerce stream then you should definitely go with your interest. Because if you will take admission in Science without interest then you will not be able to cope up with the syllabus and will find it very difficult for you to create a sense of interest in it. Try to make your family understand that you will definitely achieve your target by opting commerce stream.
11th June 2016, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon ones own interest as to which stream he/she is interested in. If you are interested in technical or medical field, I would suggest you to opt for Science or of you are inclined towards management studies, then commerce is the field for you.

You can have a great career ahead in either of the cases, depending upon the labor you put to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?