11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between science and commerce if physics is tough for me?

I am studying science in class 11th but I am not able to make develop interest in Physics. At the same time I am worried if I choose commerce then it also seem to be a tough stream for me. Which one to choose?

11th June 2016, 06:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between science and commerce if physics is tough for me?

If you are interested in Science subject then I would suggest you to give some time towards your Physics subject and try to score well in your exam, and if you don't want to study science further the you can get admission in commerce or arts stream as well but as long as you are interested in science stream, I suggest you to pay heed towards your Physics subject and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
11th June 2016, 07:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between science and commerce if physics is tough for me?

You can opt any one of them. According to me both are interesting subject but if you are not interested in Physics then you should opt Commerce stream. It is also very interesting not so tough.
11th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If Physics is tough for you to pursue then, you can opt for Commerce or Arts stream for pursuing your 11th standard. In Science stream, Physics is one of the main subject along with Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry subjects. In Commerce stream, Civics, Economics and Commerce are the main subjects, you will not have Physics subject in Commerce stream. So, I suggest you to opt for Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th standard.
11th June 2016, 11:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion if you are not able to develop interest in physics then it is the time for you to drop the science stream and opt for Commerce stream as you are interested in it. But make sure that every stream has somewhere it's on difficulty level where you have to develop interest without your will. So, take this serious step very seriously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?