28th August 2012, 12:39 PM
rithikarthika

Should I continue the correspondence MBA course in MKU university

am 29+ now shall i continue a corresponding MBA course in mku university?????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Madhurai in which I can avail part time MBA course other than MKU?
  2. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  3. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  4. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  6. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  7. Is the degree from MKU, Madurai equivalent to LLB from Jammu University and BGL from Kurukshetra University?
  8. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it worth to pursue MBA in correspondence? Which is the best university?
  10. How to join correspondence MBA course in Sikkim University?
  11. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  12. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  13. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  14. What is the fees for MBA for SC candidate in MKU in distance education
  15. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  17. Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again
  18. Should I opt for MSc or MBA correspondence after completing BSc Medical?
1st March 2016, 12:53 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I continue the correspondence MBA course in MKU university

Madurai Kamaraj University, is a public university in India located in Madurai city in southern Tamil Nadu, India and established by the Govt. of Tamilnadu.

MKU University offer different UG, PG and Research oriented course. As you are 29 years old then don't worry you can do the MBA course through the distance mode. There are many other college in our country which offer distance MBA course. You can also take admission in the IGNOU for MBA course.

The details information is available on the official website of the MKU University - http://mkuniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?