2nd October 2012, 05:28 PM
ameersuhail117

Which should I do to get a good percentage? I have scored 90% in all subjects

i am working very hard for my sslc exam i want to get 90% in all subjets what should i do to get a good percentage

Related Questions:
  1. How calculate percentage for IIT JEE?
  2. Does degree percentage matter for IAS/IPS exam? I have scored 87% in 10th standard
  3. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
  4. Should I go for MBA/MS/M.Tech after passing B.Tech?
  5. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  6. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 83% in 10th
  7. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 83% in 10th and 12th -- [New]
  8. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  9. How can I get admission in a good college for MCA on the basis of percentage scored in BCA after scoring 82%?
  10. Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?
  11. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  12. How to gain grip in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  13. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  15. How much percentage is required to be scored in B.Com to join CA?
  16. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff list for Government BAMS colleges?
  18. How to join in CBI being a candidate of pursuing MBA?
4th September 2013, 06:27 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: Which should I do to get a good percentage? I have scored 90% in all subjects

Dear friend,

Your attitude is good.You have do some things carefully to get 90% in all subjects.

Main thing you have to do is to improve your writing skills.If your hand writing is good then your answering will be more impressible and creates interest to read and you have to maintain good hand writing through out the end of your exam.

If you can balance to write with out any grammatical and spelling mistakes then you will definitely reach what you want to aim.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?