6th July 2011, 01:19 AM
syed rubiya 1

Should I study CA after completing 12th standard or after any degree like B.A or B.Com?

Which is the best way to study C.A? After compliting 12th standard or any degree like (B.A or B.com)

11th August 2011, 05:31 PM
ssuthar40

Default Re: Should I study CA after completing 12th standard or after any degree like B.A or B.Com?

first of all you should fight CPT exam after this pcc and after this final and tarning under any ca.
13th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Should I study CA after completing 12th standard or after any degree like B.A or B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed rubiya 1 View Post
Which is the best way to study C.A? After compliting 12th standard or any degree like (B.A or B.com)
Hi friend ,if you are much interested in doing your CA concentrate in it, instead of going for any other degree and then completing your CA and wasting your time.
If you also want to enter other field and when CA does not click , then it is better for you to do BA or B.COM.
Good Luck.
29th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can we join CA directly after pasing tenth ?
29th February 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi am shivani am really interested in doing CA . Can you help my in suggesting the path that need to go with?
23rd April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

first of all u need to pass CPT if u want to study CA
29th July 2012, 12:26 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Hi friend ,if you are much interested in doing your CA concentrate in it, instead of going for any other degree and then completing your CA and wasting your time.
If you also want to enter other field and when CA does not click , then it is better for you to do BA or B.COM.
Good Luck.
16th June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in tention so i need help , what degree should i get after 12th for CA.
9th August 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

which colleges should i prefer in india for CA, i am a student of commerce without subject mathematics.
can you please help me.
10th August 2013, 05:38 PM
bat cool

Hello friend

You can study CA course directly after completing 12th

There are 3 stages in CA course
  • CPT
  • IPCC
  • Final

You can register for CA course after completing 10th and can write the entrance exam after completing 12th

CA is a tougher course, so you need to take the coaching to get passed in CA

There is no minimum marks percentage required for doing CA course
There no age limit applicable for CA

all the best
10th August 2013, 06:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to do graduation to apply for Chartered Accountancy. Therefore no need to complete graduation. Once you have completed 12th standard, you can apply for the CA course.

If your aim is Chartered Accountancy, then better not waste any time and directly apply for it. You will have to clear the Common Proficiency Test which is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

The Common Proficiency Test is conducted in June and December. You should have finished 12th for this test. Although the registration can be done after completing 10th standard, the exam can only be given after completing 12th standard.

Exam Pattern

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

The advantage of completing graduation is that you are not required to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. You can directly take admission for the IPCC course. But you should meet the following criteria.

Exemption Criteria

1. Must have scored 55 percent or more in commerce graduation.

2. 60 percent or more are required in non commerce graduation courses.

Graduates who do not meet the criteria above also have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. Either way once you have completed the CPT or got exemption, the next step is to register for the IPCC course.

It is better to also register for articleship along with IPCC course. The duration of the articleship is 3 years and you will have to complete 2 years and 6 months of articleship to appear for the Final examination.
11th August 2013, 12:47 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed rubiya 1 View Post
hello dear,

as your aim is charted accountant, so you can directly go for cpt i.e entrance exam for ca,

just after your 12th you can apply for cpt, if you can go for ca only after 12th ten why to waste 3 yr in graduation,

steps for ca :

1.cpt
2.ipcc

itt and articleship of 2.5 yr
3. ca final

after 12th you can apply for cpt,
passing criteria for cpt is obtaining 30 % in individual paper and 50 % overall

subjects for cpt :

1.fundamentals of accounting
2.mercentile law
3.economics
4.quantititive aptitude

for more visit icai.org
14th August 2013, 09:40 PM
kasipati arun

You can absolutely take the CA course after 10th class.It is like a integrated course intermediate to CA final.You can choose best colleges for CA.Srimedha and masterminds are giving the good and quality education for intermediate to CA final.
15th August 2013, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
It is best to do the CA course after completing 12th than B.Com.To do CA course you must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.After 12th you need to register for CPT exam and you need to attend the CPT exam.The exam will be generally held two times in every year in the months of june and december.After qualifying in the CPT exam,then you are eligible to do the CA course.
There are three stages in CA course :
-->CPT
-->IPCC
-->Final CA

If you want to do CA after completing B.Com,then you can directly go for IPCC without appearing for the CPT exam.So,you can do the CA course in any one of these ways in which you think better and which will be comfortable for you.
Thank You
14th March 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how many months gap is there between completing CPT exams and starting IPCC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?