12th January 2014, 05:33 PM
akpatil

Should I take a break after 12th for JEE?

should i take break after 12th for jee?
because i have been studying for just 12th std. board..!
if yes,then is there any institute in mumbai or other place for such preparation?

2nd May 2015, 09:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take a break after 12th for JEE?

No I do not think that there is a necessary of making a year gap for preparation as this will give a bad impact impression on your resume and you will face difficulty during the placement hours .

So I will suggest you to go for the JEE at the same time . Generally it is seen that refresher provides better results as compared to the repeaters as in the first attempt you have great energy and confidence .
It is among the toughest as only 10,000 students qualify for IIT while 15 lakh students appear every year .

JEE examination is conducted by the CBSE every year to get admission in B.tech courses. The application form are available from the month of November .

But still after attempting the first time if you fill that in the next you will qualify surely then you may take a gap of one year .

Some of the coaching institute are :-
FIITJEE .
AAKASH .
RESONANCE.
2nd May 2015, 11:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Taking break after 12th for JEE does not seems a good idea until you are 100% sure about success in the following year.

Even you have chance to take break after 12th but appearing in the same year of boards and working hard to optimum potential will be more beneficial than taking break.

So, i suggest you to prepare well,work hard in the same year of 12th and qualify in JEE .

Too much coaching options available for students for preparation of JEE Mains and Advance such as
-Resonance
-Bansal
-Vibrant
-Motion

These are among the leading institute in preparation for JEE in India.
You can join any of them provide wings to your dreams.
3rd May 2015, 04:48 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

I would like to suggest you that the break is not a good Idea as you are studying in the 12th class so it is the best option for you that you can crack this exam in current because in current you are in touch of every topic of the syllabus but in break it is not so good Idea because only 20% candidates gives the best result during break and the rest candidates give their best response in the current session.

For the better preparation of IIT you have to make clear all the basics of your subjects are coming in IIT exam physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and after it you can easily solve any problem.

And another option is that you can get the coaching after your school classes in any institute if you feel some difficulty as there are many institute in every city now for such courses and you can take the admission in that for preparation are-

>> Kota Classes

>> Naryana Institute

>> Akash institute

>> Fame institute

>> Ours Academy

>> Bansal classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?