2nd August 2018, 01:59 AM
Kowluri ishmael

Which specialization should I choose in MTech to become a Cosmologist being a BTech Aerospace student?

Hello, I am studying BTech with Aerospace Engineering. I am interested to become a Cosmologist. So, I would like to know which specialization I should select in MTech so that I can achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  2. Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?
  3. Chances to become a Cosmologist for B.Sc Chemistry student? What to do to become a Cosmologist?
  4. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  5. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?
  6. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  7. How to be a Cosmologist at NASA? Which course to study for being a Cosmologist?
  8. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  9. Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering MTech(Genetics Engineering) in India
  11. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student?
  12. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  13. Specializations available to study in MBA for BTech Electrical student?
  14. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(Telecommunication) for BTech(IT) graduate?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?