5th March 2016, 08:41 AM
vattam

State board syllabus is useful for my kid or should I put him in CBSE board?

My son is studying in 5th standard. He is studying in state syllabus. I am confused whether state syllabus is useful to him or in next coming year cbse is compulsory for all the student. In that case from 6th standard can i change his syllabus into cbse. please guide me.

Related Questions:
5th March 2016, 07:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State board syllabus is useful for my kid or should I put him in CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vattam View Post
My son is studying in 5th standard. He is studying in state syllabus. I am confused whether state syllabus is useful to him or in next coming year cbse is compulsory for all the student. In that case from 6th standard can i change his syllabus into cbse. please guide me.
Both the boards are equally important and have their own specific significance.

You can put your ward to any of the above mentioned board for framing his/her bright career.

Technically, if you are making your ward to study from CBSE then it could be beneficial in many ways.

CBSE lays more emphasis on English Language so anyhow his English would be perfect if he grab it throughout his CBSE session.

Also, the entire pattern of entrance exams like JEE Main, AIPMT, CBSE PMT, etc. is based on CBSE curriculum of 10+2, 11.

So, it would indirectly help him to prepare for exams.

Apart, if you are going with State board, then it is assumed that the ward would become strong in Mathematics and other core subjects.

But here, your ward could not focus much on English.

And, teachers while giving lectures will also use mostly regional language to make your ward understand concepts.
5th March 2016, 11:26 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: State board syllabus is useful for my kid or should I put him in CBSE board?

CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education which is the Central Syllabus and good for your child to grow in studies and his certificate also most valuable then State Board Syllabus.

As your child was in 5th standard change right now in to the CBSE board syllabus as the candidates coming from SSC to CBSE will feel little tough in studies so it was the right time now to shift and recover your son in a good way in CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?