5th April 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is good for me between science or commerce?

which stream is good for me science or commerce? I'm really confused b/w them.

24th August 2015, 12:36 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream is good for me between science or commerce?

**Science and Commerce both the branch has its own importance and it only depends on you interest

**Science Stream::::::::

-Science branch is divided into two
>Medical
>Non-medical

-Science has 4 main subjects
~Physics,
~Chemistry,
~Biology and
~Mathematics

-Maths and Biology are totally different streams, so both are clubbed differently as PCM and PCB. PCB is Engineering stream and while PCB is the Medical.

-If you want to become an Engineer or want to go in any other technical field then go for PCM

-If you want to take up Medicine, Medical studies, Dentistry etc then go for PCB

-Also you have the options of PCMB i.e all 4 subjects together

**Commerce Stream::::::

--It is a field related to Accountancy, Business Studies, Economies, Stats, etc and if you wish to become a Banker, Accountant or related filed then this stream is for you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?