7th July 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Which subject has a better scope in future between Geography and Mass communication?

iam in 11 in humanities stream aND my school is offering option in geogragy or mas communication. IT is being very difficult for me to choose between the 2 plz suggest which subjest has a better scope in furture and also im from delhi

23rd February 2012, 07:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject has a better scope in future between Geography and Mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam in 11 in humanities stream aND my school is offering option in geogragy or mas communication. IT is being very difficult for me to choose between the 2 plz suggest which subjest has a better scope in furture and also im from delhi

Geography and Mass Communication are two vastly different subjects, on one hand geography is related to study of Physical feature of earth, oceans, mountains ranges, natural resources and many more such thing, whereas, on the other hand Mass Communication is related to Journalism. It is a creative work . Its a field where you have to come up with new ideas to create stories everyday. It entirely depends on the individual as both these subjects have great future prospects. If a student is willing to pursue further studies in the field of print and electronic media then Mass Communication will be the right choice whereas, if one is a nature admirer then Geography will be the ultimate choice. Student will always excel in those field where their interest lies. Interest ignites passion and passion will lead to the ultimate destination.
2nd June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject has a better scope in future between Geography and Mass communication?

I have passed my 12th class from humanities stream and now I am confused about the subject from which i should pursue my B.A. Honors.I have interest in both geography and psychology. I want to crack the civil services exam so i wanted to know that which subject will help me the most in civil services exam either geograaphy or psychology.
12th December 2012, 06:10 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,

Geography and Mass Communication are two vastly different subjects, on one hand geography is related to study of Physical feature of earth, oceans, mountains ranges, natural resources and many more such thing, whereas, on the other hand Mass Communication is related to Journalism. It is a creative work . Its a field where you have to come up with new ideas to create stories everyday. It entirely depends on the individual as both these subjects have great future prospects. If a student is willing to pursue further studies in the field of print and electronic media then Mass Communication will be the right choice whereas, if one is a nature admirer then Geography will be the ultimate choice. Student will always excel in those field where their interest lies. Interest ignites passion and passion will lead to the ultimate destination.
12th June 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subject has a better scope in future between history and english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?