6th May 2010, 03:03 PM
tanvir

Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?

I have appeared for 10'th board exam. I am confused about which stream to opt for?Science or Commerce?which one has more scope in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt after passing 10th with 42.71%?
  2. Which stream is best to choose after scoring 5.6 cgpa in 10th Board?
  3. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  4. Which course can I opt after passing 10th from Maharashtra, SSC board
  5. Can I take up Science stream after 10th from ICSE board when passed 10th in EVS?
  6. Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam? -- [New]
  7. Which stream should I opt after competing 10th CBSE?
  8. Which subject stream should I opt after passing 10th if I wish to become a computer engineer?
  9. Is it beneficial to choose Non-Medical stream in 11th standard if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  11. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  12. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  13. Which stream should I select after passing 10th board?
  14. Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject
  15. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
  16. Is there any course in fashion technology after passing 10th from cbse? If yes then how will I take admission? And if no then what stream should I take in 10+2?
  17. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  18. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2012, 10:07 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?

Both the streams are very competitive and have enough scope in India if you are willing to do higher studies. Both will make a difference only if you do something more than the Bachelor's.
Choose what interests you the most and not merely by listening to others' opinions or simply because others do it.
Only you are responsible for your future.
All the best!
29th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?

Can you tell me which is the perfect job line becouse maina 10th u.p bord se ki ha or ma 12th ma cbse bord se kr rha hu
plg tell me
my email id is
[email protected]
29th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce with ip and i want my best career. everyoone tells that commerce without maths is not good so what can i do.
24th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear friend, both the streams are good and have great scope in India. But, yes science stream is much scopic than Commerce field, but it doesn't mean that commerce last choice. Commerce has its own fields of scope.

After Science(Medical/Non-Medical) one can do:

1. MBBS

2. BDS

3. Nursing

4. Pshychology

5. B.sc. (Hons)

6. B.sc. in Agriculture

7. B.sc. in Biotechnology

8. B.sc. in Microbiology

9. B.sc. in Botony/Zology

10. BCA

11. BBA

12. B.sc. IT

13. Marine Engineering

14. Electrical Engineering

15. Mechanical Engineering

16. Aerospace Engineering

17. Nano Technology

18. Chemical Engineering

19. B.Pharm

20. D.Pharm etc.

After Commerce, one can do:

1. B.COM

2. C.A. (Chartered Accountant)

3. CS

4. BCA

5. BBA

Both are equally popular these days. In order to be successful, one should have to work hard. Doesn't matter which stream you've selected.

Select the best one for you, which you really want to do. Wish you all the very best.
25th July 2012, 02:20 PM
sheelasnj

both are good and have great scope in India. But, yes science stream is much scopic than Commerce field, but it doesn't mean that commerce last choice. Commerce has its own fields of scope.

After Science(Medical/Non-Medical) one can do:

1. MBBS

2. BDS

3. Nursing

4. Pshychology

5. B.sc. (Hons)

6. B.sc. in Agriculture

7. B.sc. in Biotechnology

8. B.sc. in Microbiology

9. B.sc. in Botony/Zology

10. BCA

11. BBA

12. B.sc. IT

13. Marine Engineering

14. Electrical Engineering

15. Mechanical Engineering

16. Aerospace Engineering

17. Nano Technology

18. Chemical Engineering

19. B.Pharm

20. D.Pharm etc.

After Commerce, one can do:

1. B.COM

2. C.A. (Chartered Accountant)

3. CS

4. BCA

5. BBA

Both are equally popular these days.
26th September 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to do comerce after 10th. Is commerce is good for career oriented ? Please let us know acturial course is good after 12th exam and is there any competition programme for the same and please tell is BBA or BCA have good scope for commerce study.
26th September 2012, 07:16 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir View Post
I have appeared for 10'th board exam. I am confused about which stream to opt for?Science or Commerce?which one has more scope in india?
HI!
Friend both the stream are good.
You chose any stream you want so that it will easy for you to get success.

If you want to take science then you have option like:-
> B.Tech
> B.BA
> B.Sc
> M.B.B.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC Nursing
etc

After commerce you have option like:-
> B.B.A
> B.Com Accounts
> B.Com Business Studies
> L.L.B
> Hotel management
etc

ALL THE BEST!
23rd October 2012, 12:51 AM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is based on your choice and interest.
Following popular courses can be studied after commerce:
B.Com
BCA
BBA
CA
ICWAI
MBA
software courses
hardware courses
Networking courses

So, differentiate your weakness and strength and choose the best course for you.
Believe you can and you will on the half way.

If you are interested in computer field(software or hardware & Networking) then BCA.
If you are interested in MBA studies then you should proceed with BBA.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?