18th April 2017, 02:39 PM

Which stream should I choose in +1 and +2? Is it possible to do Diploma in Mechanical with Arts in +2?

Please, tell which stream i choose in +1,+2 and also tell me is it possible to do diploma in mechanical branch with arts? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  3. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  4. Which stream should i choose for doing Diploma after passing 12th from Arts side?
  5. Does arts have no scope? Only fools and losers choose Arts stream?
  6. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  7. Which stream should an ITI Mechanical choose for Diploma course other than Mechanical stream? List of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  8. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. Which course is the best for me after my 10th class?
  11. Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?
  12. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  13. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  14. Can I change date of birth in 10th certificate?
  15. What shall I do after completion of 10th Class?
  16. Which graduation course is best to study after 12th if i am aiming for IPS?
  17. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  18. Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?
19th April 2017, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in +1 and +2? Is it possible to do Diploma in Mechanical with Arts in +2?

If you are interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course then, there is no need to pursue 11th and 12th standard. You can directly take admission in first year of three years Diploma course on basis of 10th standard. You are also eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream, but you will be offered admission admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard.
19th April 2017, 09:38 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in +1 and +2? Is it possible to do Diploma in Mechanical with Arts in +2?

If you want to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering then you can do it right after your matriculation because the minimum educational qualification for this course is matriculation. But if you want to do B.TECH or BE then you have to complete your intermediate in PCM group from a recognized board or you can do it after completion of diploma also through LEET exam but for that you have to complete your diploma with minimum of 60% marks. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?