18th April 2017, 03:05 PM
positiveganguli18

Can I pursue distance LLB being 33 years old Businessman?

Hi, I am 33+ old, working with a Media Company want to pursue LLB (Distance Course). Am i eligible to pursue the same or not?

Regards,
Anshuman Ganguli
Mob-8800333899

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance mode colleges for LLB
  2. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course
  3. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  4. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  5. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  6. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  7. Name of some scholarship to study LLB through distance mode?
  8. Can I study LLB in distance education?
  9. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  10. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  11. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  12. How to study in Law if i am working in Punjab?
  13. Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same
  14. Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?
  15. How to do Law through open university?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  17. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
19th April 2017, 05:46 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue distance LLB being 33 years old Businessman?

In my view there is no upper age limit for doing LLB in distance mode. I want to confirm your that LLB in distance mode don't give any value addition to you except gaining knowledge. Why because Bar Council of India don't permit a candidate to practice as a Lawyer who have done LLB in distance mode.

I suggest you that it is better to do LLB in regular mode in colleges or Universities where Attendance is not a mandatory criteria. You can prepare at home and directly write the exams. Regarding this you can check with college management initially.

Till now there is no age restriction for doing LLB in regular mode. Regarding age limit in regular mode, at presentcase is running in Supreme Court. For us no need to worry to worry till the judgement is releases
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?