7th March 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which stream and what combination of subjects to choose in 11th to study Automobile Engineering?

I want to study Automobile Engineering after my 12th. Right now I will be completing my 10th. So, which stream should I opt to in 11th and which subject combination should I opt into?

15th March 2018, 02:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and what combination of subjects to choose in 11th to study Automobile Engineering?

You should select Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to become eligible for Automobile engineering course later on.

For admission in any stream of engineering, the qualification required is 12th passed with PCM subjects.

Various engineering entrance exams are :

Joint Entrance Examination.

State Level engineering entrance exams.

Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.
15th March 2018, 02:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and what combination of subjects to choose in 11th to study Automobile Engineering?

To get admission in Automobile engineering course you have to complete 12th in science stream.

So, you have to select Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper in 12th to appear for entrance examination to get admission in automobile course.

Entrance examination conducted for admission is :

JEE.

BITSAT.

SRMJEE.

VITEEE.
15th March 2018, 04:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for engineering course, you should select science stream. In science stream, you should select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These subjects are necessary to apply for engineering entrance examination.

In final year of your board exam, you will be eligible for various entrance exams. You can apply for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary admission to get admission in the most reputed engineering institutes of India.
15th March 2018, 04:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To study Automobile Engineering in future, you have to take PCM means Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects along with English in 11th standard.

After completing standard 12th with at least 75%, you become eligible for Automobile engineering.
15th March 2018, 06:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in automobile engineering course it is compulsory that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So you have to select science stream in 11th std if you want to pursue automobile engineering after 12th.
15th March 2018, 06:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The basic educational requirement for pursuing a technical degree course is a Class 12th passing certificate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

So, for pursuing automobile engineering degree course which too is a technical degree course, you are required to pursue your Class 12th in PCM group from a recognized board of examination to pursue automobile engineering degree course.

Further, for pursuing same degree course top engineering colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE/CETs, VITEEE, etc..
15th March 2018, 06:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing degree course in engineering i.e; Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, as far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for Class 11th and Class 12th for pursuing automobile engineering course after your Class 12th then it is quite evident from above fact that for pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree course in automobile engineering stream you need to opt for Science stream with PCM group for your Class 11th and Class 12th studies.
15th March 2018, 07:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in the Automobile Engineering course the eligibility is :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Science stream.

So, you have to pursue science stream to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
15th March 2018, 08:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are interested in pursuing Automobile engineering degree course after your Class 12th then for that you need to opt Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects in your higher secondary school degree which is the minimum education requirement for pursuing any technical degree course.
15th March 2018, 09:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study Automobile Engineering course, you should have to study 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. You should have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted at National or State or University level and participating in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
17th March 2018, 06:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To study Automobile Engineering in the future, you must opt PCM stream in 11th standard.

Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard are only allowed to pursue engineering streams in Engineering colleges.

While studying in 12th standard, you will have to apply for engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, MH-CET, etc.

Then, get admission into Automobile Engineering after applying for counseling on the basis of your scores.
13th June 2021, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

After 12th which exam I should write for automobile engineer
31st March 2022, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

The shipest fess of university that study automobile engineering and their school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?