1st June 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary in order to study Media Planning later on?

I want to settle my career in Media Industry preferably as a Media Planner. So to study such topics in my graduation, which subject combination or stream should I choose for Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. In order to study Law in future which stream should I opt for my Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  2. What to opt in Higher Secondary in order to study and become Interior Designer?
  3. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
  4. Which stream should I opt for Higher Secondary in order to pursue a career in Air Hostess later?
  5. What should I opt to study in Higher Secondary being a NIOS student with mentioned subjects?
  6. Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?
  7. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  8. What should I choose between Science and Commerce having 83% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?
  10. Which stream to choose after 10th in order to become a lawyer?
  11. Need guidance about further education after SSC completion?
  12. Scope of Arts, Science and Commerce? Which one to study in Higher Secondary?
  13. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  14. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  15. Can I study for BCA after higher secondary exam? I am from Arts stream
  16. Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?
  17. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  18. How to get the admission form for 11th?
19th May 2019, 02:44 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary in order to study Media Planning later on?

To make a career in media industry you can take up any stream in your 12 standard
but preferably you should take up arts as it will give you an idea about the history and geography of different parts of the world and also little information about journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?