3rd June 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

In order to study Law in future which stream should I opt for my Higher Secondary?

I want to study BA LLB after completion of my Higher Secondary. Right now I have completed my 10th board exam. Which stream should I choose for my 11th which will best support me for BA LLB later on?

5th June 2018, 06:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In order to study Law in future which stream should I opt for my Higher Secondary?

BA LLB is five year duration course. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates passed 12th in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to appear for examination.

It is five year duration course from a recognised university.
5th June 2018, 11:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In order to study Law in future which stream should I opt for my Higher Secondary?

As far as you are concerned about the stream to be opted in Class 12th ( i.e; higher secondary school ) for pursuing BA LLB degree integrated course then I would like to let you know that you can opt for any stream as per your interest and strength as the minimum education required for the same course is just a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further, for pursuing the same course from top universities such as NLUs ( National Law University ), DU ( Delhi University ), BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ), etc. you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CLAT, DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, CUCET, etc. and for details regarding these entrance examinations you can refer to their respective official links.
6th June 2018, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue any of the desired streams. You can pursue from Science, Arts, Commerce etc. But after completing Intermediate you can pursue BA LLB degree course without any objection.
You can get admission after clearing entrance test or you can also get admission directly. You have both options available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?