8th April 2015, 08:32 PM
soumyajit mukherjee

Which stream to study after Madhyamik to get job in Police?

In which stream i should study after madhyamik to get a job in police as soon as possible and also easily without difficulty?

12th July 2015, 04:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to study after Madhyamik to get job in Police?

>> After 10th, the stream that will be helpful for you to take up any police job is the science stream.

>> See, even after 10th you can apply for the police job but then the designation would be of a constable.

>> But if you complete your intermediate and then the graduation, then you will become eligible for the post of Sub Inspector i.e. of an S.I.

>> Also, there is no such prescribed graduation course which the police job demands off. Its just you need to be graduate and
you have to clear their written test.

>> After the written test, you will be tested on the physical standards which is a bit hard to clear.

>> So, my advise would be that if you are serious about the police job, prepare your physique also along with taking an appropriate graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?