19th April 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is a student having History, Geography, Economics, English, Physical Education as subjects in 11th standard eligible to give NDA exam?

a student having history,geography,economics,english,physical education as subjects in 11th standard is eligible to give nda exams or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  2. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  3. How should I become an IAS officer? I am a 11th class student
  4. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  6. What is PGT, TGR? Date of the entrance exams? When is the form filled?
  7. Books to be referred for GS mains for IAS?
  8. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  10. Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?
  11. Can i give NDA or CDS exam while in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  13. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  14. Can I give NDA entrance exam after passing commerce with maths, economics, English, Account and Physics?
  15. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 18 years old 11th student?
  16. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  17. How can I apply to join NDA if secured 90% in 11th being a 17 years old student?
  18. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
21st April 2012, 04:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a student having History, Geography, Economics, English, Physical Education as subjects in 11th standard eligible to give NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
a student having history,geography,economics,english,physical education as subjects in 11th standard is eligible to give nda exams or not?
The NDA Exam is conducted for Indian Army, Indian Air Force as well as for Indian Navy. As per the subject combination mentioned above, its very clear that you won't qualify the higher secondary examination with the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics and therefore, you won't be eligible to apply for the Air Force and Naval wing of National Defense Academy. Since there is no compulsion for Indian Army, you may apply for the Army wing of National Defense Academy, provided you are within the age limit of 16 1/2 years to 19 years. But,as you have mentioned about 11th standard and seems that you have not yet qualified +2 level of examination, I must tell you that to be eligible for the NDA Exam, candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board.
24th August 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a student having History, Geography, Economics, English, Physical Education as subjects in 11th standard eligible to give NDA exam?

can a student give nda exam ..who have not studied physics and mathts ..?can geography is eliguble for this exam?can a history or geography reader give this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?