30th June 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should choose in commerce if I want to opt for CA in future?

Which subject I should choose in commerce if I want to opt for CA in future? I really look forward to have my career set as CA, so can you please guide me with your valuable suggestion. Hope that I will get the details from here. Thank you!

6th July 2017, 08:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose in commerce if I want to opt for CA in future?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. If you want to opt for CA course, then you need to select following subjects in senior secondary board examination:

>>Fundamentals of Accountancy.

>>Economics

>>Mercantile law.

>>English.

>>Mathematics.

You can choose these subjects if you want to become Chartered Accountancy.
7th July 2017, 08:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose in commerce if I want to opt for CA in future?

CA stands for Chartered Accountant . For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

BEST SUBJECTS IN COMMERCE STREAM

1. Account

2. Economics

3. Mathematics

4. Bio.

NOTE: There is no restriction with age of the candidate or marks secured in senior secondary examination or subjects studied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?