25th October 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Details about Biomedical Engineering

Hello Sir, I want to pursue Biomedical Engineering. I want to know that what should I opt after SSLC for pursuing Biomedical Engineering? Can you give me every single details about the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  6. What is the qualification needed for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering
  8. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  9. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  10. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  11. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  12. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  17. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  18. Where I can do training in biomedical while pursuing my engineering course? -- [New]
8th November 2016, 11:29 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Details about Biomedical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to pursue Biomedical Engineering. I want to know that what should I opt after SSLC for pursuing Biomedical Engineering? Can you give me every single details about the same?

Biomedical engineering is a good field to make your career.

^ You can join as a associate attorney, bio engineering writer, and support service posts.

There are following duties of a bio engineering candidates.

^ Prepare procedure and technical reports.
^ Work in chemistry field, life science field.
^ You can design equipment and devices, replacement of body parts etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?