22nd August 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam? I am a B.A Economics student

i am a M.A. economics student so which subjects should i choose for IAS exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to choose for IAS? I am a Biotechnology student
  2. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  3. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  5. How To Prepare For IAS and What Subjects Should a B.Tech Student Choose?
  6. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Bio-Agri candidate?
  7. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities? -- [New]
  8. How to choose optional subjects in IAS for a student in mechanical engineering
  9. What are the subjects available for BSc IT student? How to prepare for the IAS entrance exam?
  10. Can Arts student become Psychiatrist? How can I appear for IAS exam?
  11. Which are the best two scoring subjects in IAS exam?
  12. Which optional subjects a B.Tech IT student should choose in IAS IPS prelims exams?
  13. Which subjects should an IT student choose for IAS mains exam?
  14. If I am a B.A 3rd year student can I give the IAS entrance exam? Which subjects should I opt for mains exam? My subjects are Hindi, English, Economics and Edu
  15. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  16. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  17. Suggest subjects for IAS exam. My education has done in telgu medium and I have done post graduation(M.Sc) in economics
  18. Review regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
25th April 2013, 09:05 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam? I am a B.A Economics student

hi,
You can choose any subject to crack IAS exam.

IAS exam stands for Indian Administrative service which is conducted by UPSC.

IAS exam consist;-

Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview.

You must be passed a bachelor degree from Indian Recognized university in any stream.

Preliminary exam consist General studies papers which includes Economics, Gk, Essay , Mental ability and communication skills.

You must Increase your General Knowledge.

You have to start watching TV news daily.

Always think positive.

Share new things with others.

Speak English with others.

Your age should be between 21-30 years.

Join any best coaching center to crack this exam.

You must be more hard work to crack this exam.

All the best................
28th June 2013, 10:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam? I am a B.A Economics student

Pattern for IAS exam is same for all applicants. One optional subject and language subject can be selected by the candidate. List of such subjects are there in the web portal of UPSC. You can select Economics as the optional subject. Selection of optional subject can be made according to your choice and ready -availability of study materials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?