7th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the AIEEE form in AP in India? How much will it cost me?

Where will i get aieee form in arunachal pradesh in india and how much will it cost me?and if i fill up the form online then is it compulsory that i will have to give online exam?

29th January 2012, 08:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the AIEEE form in AP in India? How much will it cost me?

hi..this year onward there is no provision for the off line application and the candidates should apply for the all India engineering entrance examination online only both for the online and the offline test .
also the last date of submitting the online application form is already over and if you have not applies yet then you have missed the chance of writing the aieee examination this years ,
for the complete details of the examination please log on to the following link
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
also i have attached the various brochures of the examination ,
you can find the syllabus , important dates and the examination brochure attached below which will give you the completed details about the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(399.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf IMPORTANT_INFORMATION_AT_A_GLANCE.pdf(102.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf IMPORTANTNOTES.pdf(85.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(158.6 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?