25th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to give the BARC entrance exam while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

i'm student of btech 3rd year in ece .will i'm able to give the entrance exam ? if, yes then tell me date of entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC?
  2. Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?
  4. Does BARC offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  7. How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?
  8. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  11. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  12. Previous 5 years BARC OCES/DGFS entrance exam question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  14. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  17. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Is there any post at BARC for BSc final year students
27th May 2012, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give the BARC entrance exam while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

No, you cannot apply in BARC at the time of pursuing B.Tech 3 rd year. You have to complete your B.Tech first so as to apply for positions in BARC. B.Tech graduates can apply for junior scientist /Research Positions in BARC. Selection for positions in BARC will be mainly through written test which will mainly focus on core technical subjects. Higher age limit to appear for BARC exam is 30 years. If you clear written exam, you have to attend GD and P.I.
9th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to give the BARC entrance exam while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

i'm completed bsc in chemisty and msc in biotehnology. am i able to join BARC?
9th June 2012, 01:57 PM

No,

BARC :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

B.tech :- Bachelor in Technology

you cannot apply in BARC at the time of pursuing B.Tech 3 rd year. You have to complete your B.Tech first so as to apply for positions in BARC. B.Tech graduates can apply for junior scientist /Research Positions in BARC. Selection for positions in BARC will be mainly through written test which will mainly focus on core technical subjects. Higher age limit to appear for BARC exam is 30 years. If you clear written exam, you have to attend GD and P.I.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?